RETURNS / RETURNS for customers
Please do not send any goods back to us unfree, as this causes unnecessary costs that we are not willing to take on. If you want to send something back free of charge, please contact us, we will send you a prepaid parcel stamp. See below for step-by-step returns.
International returns: Return costs are your responsibility.
- Telephone 0049 - (0) 7524 4093410
- Contact-Form (with a note on your order number or invoice number)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (with a note of your order number or invoice number)
You would like to return goods, please consider the following handling of the goods!
- Always treat the goods as you would in a shop check, not an owner.
- Please note that items must be returned in the complete condition and in the condition in which you received it. That new items must be returned new and unused.
- Please understand that we can only take back goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery or the pump dispenser has been activated.
- Your statutory right of withdrawal: Instructions on cancellation
Returns (step by step) **
If you want to return your item - please note the following:
- Contact us.
- Avoid prepaid returns!
- For returns within Germany you will receive a paid DHL parcel label by email.
On request also by post.
- Please pack the goods sufficiently to avoid damage in transit.
- Stick the DHL parcel label on the parcel and return it to the post office / give the postman.
You don't have to do anything else.
- If the items returned by you are free of new, free of signs of wear, damaged, unopened and unused, we will refund the amount you paid unbureaucratically and promptly in the same way as the payment was made.
- Please do not initiate any cancellations for payments already made - there are unnecessary additional costs. (See point 6)
- Send the goods back to us within 14 days after receiving the return parcel label.
** This information is not a prerequisite for the effective exercise of the statutory right of withdrawal.
Product arrives damaged
Our goods are insured against damage in transit. If you receive goods with obvious transport damage, please report such errors to the deliverer as soon as possible and please contact us immediately. They help us to assert our own claims against the carrier or the transport insurance.